Monday, June 7, 2010

Introduction


My name is Adam and I am married to a beautiful women whose name is Desiree. Here is a quick summery of our lives: [Desiree's found at www.dhutton.blogspot.com]

I, Adam, was born and raised in Michigan. My mother, Karen, and my father, Bill, had four children, and I am the third child of th
e four. As a kid, I was kind of shy and I would follow my older brother and sister around to do whatever they told me to do. This resulted in having buckets of water dumped on me, paper added to my turkey and cheese sandwiches, and eating a worm. My family is very close together, and being believers in the LORD Jesus Christ has made us even all the more closer. A big passion in my life has been music. I took piano lessons for a few years, but really wanted to take up guitar. I loved playing, and would play a lot. What really got me into it was worship music. I was not just playing to play anymore, but I used this talent that God gave me, and I have given it back to him. I was a very active kid and I always enjoyed the sports more than classes. My activities/hobbies always became more and more thrilling as I got older. I went to Mona Shores High School and somehow graduated with a 3.2 GPA. I moved on and attended Concordia Ann Arbor for 2 years. I was paying too much money, and was failing some classes. I could not just give money away like that. After having many conversations/arguments with my parents, I decided to take a year off of College. I then learned about a music/worship school in Colorado Springs at a mega church ca
lled New Life. I applied and a week before school started I found out that I had made the school. I packed up my while mom soccer minivan that I have bought from my parents and headed out to Colorado. This is where I met Desiree. Desiree had gone to the school the year before I got there, and just through the old people meeting the new people is how I met Desiree. I took her fishing, and she caught the first fish. The rest is history. Now Desiree and I live in Denver, CO. I work at a company called XO Communications answering phones for our repair line. Desiree and I attend and are prayer leaders for Bloom Church. In our free time we either relax at home, makesome nice food, or go rock climbing. Another hobby of ours is photography and we have even shot our first wedding together.

This blog is about us! Sometimes together sometimes separate! Its... Our life!
We are just... we!

No comments:

Post a Comment