Saturday, October 8, 2011

Food Truth!

http://www.drsoram.com/005-ask-dr-soram-
the-whole-food-plant-based-diet-and-you/
I just watched the documentary, "Forks Over Knives," and it was the best truth and proven evidence about food I have ever seen.  The United States and our education on nutrition is so controlled by the USDA.  Even the nutrition, and dietitian programs of today are affected by the false information and guidance from the USDA.  This documentary is a "must see" for all.  Truth about food and health in the present day through out the world must spread and be shared.  Going into this field of nutrition, I am so excited and feel blessed to learn from such wise doctors that did real research, and truly care about the rest of the worlds health.  I will take this learning experience into my practice, and form my philosophy of heath and nutrition around such studies and experiments that clearly prove healing results.  To learn more about what this documentary says about food and health, visit www.forksoverknives.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment